INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you contact us or interact with our Service we collect information that alone or in combination with other information could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows: PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE We collect Personal Data when you sign up for the Service through our site (“Site”)or an App(s) or contact us. The Personal Data collected during these interactions may vary based on what you choose to share with us, but it will generally include:
- Account Data: When you sign up, some information is required to create an account on our Service, such as your name, username, email address, and mailing address.
- Payment Data: If you choose to subscribe to our Service via online payment service, our third party payment processor will process certain payment and billing information, such as billing address, payment card details, and authentication features
- User Generated Content: User-generated content, such as profile pictures, photos, images, videos, comments, questions, messages, and other content or information that you generate, transmit, or otherwise make available on the Service, as well as associated metadata. Metadata includes information on how, when, where and by whom a piece of content was collected and how that content has been formatted or edited. Metadata also includes information that users can add or can have added to their content, such as keywords, geographical or location information, and other similar data. The use of our Service requires scanning QR codes, collecting images and other information from your device’s camera and photo gallery. For example, you will not be able to upload your profile photo for your account from your camera roll unless we can access your camera or photos.
- Additional Information: To help improve your experience or enable certain features of the Service, you may choose to provide us with additional information, such as your date of birth/age, height, weight, gender, profile picture, city of residence, community username.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE
When you visit, use, interact and register to the Service, we may automatically receive certain information about your visit, use, interactions or registration. For example, we may monitor the number of people that use the Service peak hours of uses or visits, which part of the Service is used, the domains our visitors come from and which browsers people use to access and visit the Service. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you use our Service. Log data includes your IP address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you use our Service), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted and used the Service.
- Device Data: Includes the name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage and Activity Data: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We use Personal Data to enable your use of our Service, including creating your account, processing payments, and giving you customer support. This processing is necessary to perform our contract with you.We also use Personal Data as necessary for the following legitimate business interests:
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions.
- To manage our relationship with you, which includes sending administrative information to you relating to our Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and asking you to leave a review or take a survey.
- To analyse how you use with our Service and provide, maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Service and our customer relationships and experiences, develop our business and inform our marketing strategy.
- To enable us to enhance and personalize the experience we offer to our users.
- To administer and protect our business, the Service, prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuse of our Service, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks (including troubleshooting, testing, system maintenance, support and hosting
of data); and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties, and enforce our terms and policies.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice
to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with service providers, including hosting, cloud services and other information technology services providers; email communication software providers and email newsletter providers; database and sales services; customer relationship management, customer
engagement, and customer feedback services; payment processors; security services; and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with legal or regulatory obligations, including to respond to lawful requests from public authorities and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site,
or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
- Other users and the public. Your profile and other user-generated content (except for messages) may be visible to other users of the Service and the public. For example, other users of the Service or the public may have access to your information if you chose to make your profile or other personal information available to them through the Service, such as when you provide comments, reviews, survey responses, or share other content. This information can be seen, collected and used by others, including being cached, copied, screen captured or stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines), and we are not responsible for any such use of information.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt-out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to change or correct your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. We will address your request as required by applicable law.
You use the Service at your own risk. We comply with industry standards to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Dynamik via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for
circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.
Whether or not you provide Personal Data to us is completely up to you, but if you choose not to provide information that is needed to use some features of our Service, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us to request access to your data or to ask us to update, correct, or delete your Personal Data.